Glossary for Palm spasm
Medical terms related to Palm spasm or mentioned in this section include:
- Abdominal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the abdomen or digestive tract
- Arm burning sensation: Abnormal burning sensation in the arm.
- Arm coldness: A cold sensation occurring on the arm
- Arm infection: Infection of the tissues of the arm.
- Arm inflammation: Inflammation of the tissues of the arm.
- Arm numbness: Loss of feeling or sensation
- Arm paresthesia: Arm tingling, prickling, numbness or burning sensations
- Arm redness: Erythema due to inflammatory changes in the arm.
- Arm sensitive: Increased responsiveness of the arm to any form of stimulus.
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Cold Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia: Cold autoimmune hemolytic anemia is a condition where the body's immune system triggers the production of antibodies against the body's own red blood cells. The red cells are destroyed at an abnormally rapid rate which leads to anemia. Cold haemolytic anemia is characterized by the fact that the abnormal destruction of red blood cells is more active when the patient is exposed to cold temperatures. The severity of the condition varies depending on the underlying cause. The condition may develop gradually or occur suddenly and cause serious symptoms.
- Dermatomyositis: A muscle disease characterized by chronic muscle inflammation resulting in progressive muscle weakness and a characteristic rash.
- Hand symptoms: Symptoms affecting the hand
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Lupus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
- Mixed connective tissue disease: A rare disorder of the connective tissue which affects a range of body tissues and organs.
- Palm pain: pain in the fingers or toes.
- Palm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the palm of the hand.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: An autoimmune inflammatory condition which primarily affects the joints
- Scleroderma: A rare, progressive connective tissue disorder involving thickening and hardening of the skin and connective tissue. There are a number of forms of scleroderma with some forms being systemic (involving internal organs).
- Smoking: The smoking of cigarettes
- Spasms: Involuntary muscle movements without full control.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus: chronic autoimmune disease that can be fatal, though with recent medical advances, fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Palm spasm:
The following list of conditions
have 'Palm spasm' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Palm spasm or choose View All.
» Next page: Palm stiff
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: