Glossary for Phalanges blister
Medical terms related to Phalanges blister or mentioned in this section include:
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Atopic dermatitis: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Blisters: Blistering of the skin.
- Cholestasis disease of pregnancy: A liver condition that can occur usually in the last stage of pregnancy. The flow of bile in the gallbladder or liver is impaired by the high levels of pregnancy hormones. The bile acids build up in the organs and then enter the bloodstream. The main symptom is usually itching. Symptoms usually resolve after delivering the baby. Risk factors includes existing liver condition, multiple pregnancy and a family history of the condition.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Long-term and generally irreversible disease of the kidneys due to infection, obstruction, congenital diseases or generalised diseases causing failure of the kidneys' normal functions.
- Chronic renal failure: Long-term and generally irreversible disease of the kidneys due to infection, obstruction, congenital diseases or generalised diseases causing failure of the kidneys' normal functions.
- Contact dermatitis: Skin reaction to an irritant
- Diabetes: Symptoms similar to those of diabetes
- Eczema: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Finger blister: Water filled lesions on the finger.
- Finger itch: Finger itch is an unpleasant sensation that evokes the desire or reflex to scratch.
- Finger pulp blister: Water filled lesions.
- Finger pulp itch: Finger pulp itch is an unpleasant sensation that evokes the desire or reflex to scratch at the tip of the fingers.
- Finger pulp rash: Finger rash is change of the skin which affects its color, appearance or texture.
- Finger rash: Finger rash is change of the skin which affects its color, appearance or texture.
- Finger symptoms: Symptoms affecting any fingers
- Foot symptoms: Symptoms affecting one or both feet
- Hand symptoms: Symptoms affecting the hand
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Lower leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the lower legs, calves and shins.
- Numbness of both elbows: Numbness of both elbows refers to the loss or reduction of sensation in the elbows.
- Obstructive biliary disease: A disease process that causes obstruction or blockage in one of the bile ducts which are vessels that carry bile from the liver to the digestive system or gallbladder. Diseases that can cause such obstructions includes tumors, gallstones, parasites, bile duct inflammation, trauma to the bile duct and biliary strictures.
- Scabies: Mite infection of the skin common in institutions.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Toe symptoms: Symptoms affecting the toes
- Xerotic eczema: Xerotic eczema is a chronic skin condition characterized by very dry patches of skin. The condition is usually triggered by environments which have low humidity such as during winter - this causes the skin to become excessively dry.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Phalanges blister:
The following list of conditions
have 'Phalanges blister' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Phalanges blister or choose View All.
» Next page: Phalanges bruise
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: