Glossary for Postpartum hemorrhage
Medical terms related to Postpartum hemorrhage or mentioned in this section include:
- Birth symptoms: Symptoms related to childbirth.
- Bleeding symptoms: Any type of bleeding symptoms.
- Bruising: Bleeding under skin leading to discoloration.
- Choriocarcinoma: Rare cancer of the placenta
- Contusion: any injury that doesnt break the skin but causes some discoloration
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome Type I: A rare genetic connective tissue disorder characterized by hyperextensible joints, hyperextensible skin and poor wound healing.
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type II: A rare genetic connective tissue disorder characterized by hypermobile joints, hyperextensible skin and poor wound healing - a milder form of Type 1 with hypermobility limited to hands and feet.
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type V: A rare genetic connective tissue disorder characterized by skin hyperextensibility, moderate joint hypermobility and moderate vascular fragility.
- Factor V and factor VIII, combined deficiency of: A rare inherited blood disorder where a deficiency of Factor V and factor VIII results in bleeding problems. Factor V and factor VIII is involved in blood coagulation.
- Factor V deficiency: An inherited disorder where the deficiency of a blood component affects its ability to clot properly which can lead to bleeding problems. The severity of the disorder can vary from easy bruising to life-threatening hemorrhages.
- Female reproductive symptoms: Symptoms affecting the female reproductive organs.
- Hematoma: Local collection of clotted blood
- Leukemia: Cancer of the blood cells, usually white blood cells.
- Postpartum haemorrhage: The loss of blood by the mother after delivery of her child
- Pregnancy symptoms: Symptoms related to pregnancy.
- Thrombocytopenia: Decreased concentration of platelets in the blood.
- Vaginal bleeding: Bleeding in or from the vagina.
- Von Willebrand disease: A rare inherited blood coagulation disorder characterized by a deficiency or defect in plasma protein called the von Willebrand factor which leads to bleeding problems
- Women's health symptoms: Symptoms related to women's health.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Postpartum hemorrhage:
The following list of conditions
have 'Postpartum hemorrhage' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Postpartum hemorrhage or choose View All.
Conditions listing medical complications: Postpartum hemorrhage:
The following list of medical conditions have 'Postpartum hemorrhage'
or similar listed as a medical complication in our database.
» Next page: Disease Center Information
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: