Glossary for Rectal passage of bright red clots
Medical terms related to Rectal passage of bright red clots or mentioned in this section include:
- Abdominal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the abdomen or digestive tract
- Abscess: This is an area of puss collected in a cavity which is constituted by necrotised tissue
- Anal fissure: A painful ulcer linear to the margin of the anus
- Angiodysplasia: Abnormality of small blood vessels - especially in the intestinal tract - which can result in bleeding. The size of the lesion involved determines the severity of the condition. Small amounts of bleeding from one lesion often goes unnoticed but multiple large lesions may cause heavy bleeding and result in black tarry stool and anemia.
- Bleeding symptoms: Any type of bleeding symptoms.
- Bloody stool: Blood appearing in the stool.
- Bowel problems: Symptoms affecting the bowel
- Bright's Disease: A condition where the parts of the kidneys that are responsible for filtering become inflamed and results in blood and proteins accidentally leaking into the urine. The condition can occur after certain infections and serious kidney dysfunction can result in severe or chronic complications.
- Buttock bleeding: Bleeding coming from the buttocks
- Coagulopathy: A disorder of the blood where it fails to clot normally.
- Colitis: Inflammation of the colon
- Crohn's disease: Crohn's disease causes inflammation of the digestive system. It is one of a group of diseases called inflammatory bowel disease. The disease can affect any area from the mouth to the anus. It often affects the lower part of the small intestine called the ileum.
- Digestive symptoms: Any symptoms affecting the digestive tract.
- Hemorrhoids: A condition characterized by the prolapse of an anal cushion that may result in bleeding and pain
- Lower abdominal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the lower abdominal region.
- Meckel's diverticulum: A Meckel's diverticulum is a pouch on the wall of the lower part of the small bowel that is present at birth (congenital). The diverticulum may contain tissue from the stomach or pancreas.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Polyp: A usually benign growth protruding from a mucous membrane.
- Proctitis: Inflammation which occurs in the rectum
- Rectal conditions: Any condition that affects the rectum
- Rectal disorder: diseases of the rectum
- Rectal pain: Pain occurring on or around the rectum
- Rectum symptoms: Symptoms affecting the rectum at the end of the digestive tract.
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Ulcerative colitis: Ulcerative colitis (Colitis ulcerosa, UC) is a form of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Ulcerative colitis is a form of colitis, a disease of the intestine, specifically the large intestine or colon, that includes characteristic ulcers, or open sores, in the colon.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Rectal passage of bright red clots:
The following list of conditions
have 'Rectal passage of bright red clots' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Rectal passage of bright red clots or choose View All.