Glossary for Reduced blood to fingertips
Medical terms related to Reduced blood to fingertips or mentioned in this section include:
- Alcohol abuse: Excessive alcohol as a symptom of other conditions
- Alcoholism: High dependence on excessive amounts of alcohol.
- Atherosclerosis: A condition which is a form of arteriosclerosis where atheromas are caused by the aggregation of cholesterol and lipids
- Bleeding symptoms: Any type of bleeding symptoms.
- Blood conditions: Conditions that affect the blood
- Blood symptoms: Symptoms affecting the blood and its blood cells.
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Compartment Syndrome: compartment syndrome involves the compression of nerves and blood vessels within an enclosed space. This leads to impaired blood flow and muscle and nerve damage
- Compartment syndrome: compartment syndrome involves the compression of nerves and blood vessels within an enclosed space. This leads to impaired blood flow and muscle and nerve damage
- Diabetes: Symptoms similar to those of diabetes
- Genital paresthesia/ tingling: Genital paresthesia/tingling includes abnormal or unusual sensations, such as numbness, tingling, pins and needles, and burning of the genitals.
- Genital tingling sensation: Genital tingling sensation refers to a tingling feeling in the genitals.
- Ischemia of upper limb:
- Kwashiorkor: A malnutrition state that is produced by severe protein deficiency
- Lower limb ischemia:
- Malnutrition: Any disorder that relates to inadequate intake of nutrients.
- Metabolic disorder: occurs when abnormal chemical reactions occur in the body
- Metabolic disorders: Disorders that affect the metabolic system in human
- Numbness of both elbows: Numbness of both elbows refers to the loss or reduction of sensation in the elbows.
- Peripheral neuropathy: Any loss in the function of the peripheral nervous system
- Poor blood supply to arms: The occurrence of poor blood supply to arms
- Raynaud's disease: It is a reversible ischemia of the peripheral arterioles. It is a painful sensation affecting the fingers and toes associated with whitening or redness
- Raynaud's phenomenon: A condition where the body extremities sweat and turn blue and cold. Exposure to cold, emotional stress and smoking may trigger the condition. Also known as acrocyanosis.
- Scleroderma, systemic: A rare autoimmune connective tissue disease where the body attacks parts of the body and causes scarring and thickness of the tissue. In the systemic form, the skin and organs are involved.
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: A deficiency of Vitamin B12 primarily causes anemias the body is unable to make sufficient quantities of normal red blood cells. Severe cases can lead to permanent nervous system problems. The vitamin B12 deficiency can result from absorption problems, insufficient dietary intake, certain medications (e.g. metformin), inherited conditions (e.g. transcobalamin deficiency) and certain chronic parasitic intestinal infestations.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Reduced blood to fingertips:
The following list of conditions
have 'Reduced blood to fingertips' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Reduced blood to fingertips or choose View All.
» Next page: Reduced body hair
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: