Glossary for Reduced judgement
Medical terms related to Reduced judgement or mentioned in this section include:
- Alcohol abuse: Excessive alcohol as a symptom of other conditions
- Alcoholism: High dependence on excessive amounts of alcohol.
- Alzheimer's disease: A progressive degenerative disease of the brain of unknown cause
- Behavioral symptoms: Symptoms of personal behavior.
- Benzodiazepine -- Teratogenic Agent: There is strong evidence to indicate that exposure to Benzodiazepine during pregnancy may have a teratogenic effect on the fetus. A teratogen is a substance that can cause birth defects. The likelihood and severity of defects may be affected by the level of exposure and the stage of pregnancy that the exposure occurred at.
- Brain tumor: A condition which is characterized by the abnormal growth of tissue within the brain
- Cognitive impairment: General loss of mental or cognitive ability
- Confusion: Mental confusion and impaired thinking.
- Confusion symptoms: Symptoms closely related to mental confusion.
- Delirium: Severe mental deterioration
- Dementia: Mental confusion and impaired thought.
- Encephalitis: Infection of the brain (as a symptom)
- Forgetfulness: Forgetting things or loss of memory ability
- Head injury: Any injury that occurs to the head
- Irritability: Excessive feelings of annoyance or frustration.
- Meningitis: Infection of the membrane around the brain (as a symptom)
- Mental problems: Symptoms affecting judgement, thought or intelligence.
- Parkinson's Disease: Degenerative brain condition characterised by tremor.
- Personality disorder: Any of a group of disorders that affect ones personality
- Personality symptoms: Symptoms or changes to the personality.
- Primidone -- Teratogenic Agent: There is evidence to indicate that exposure to Primidone during pregnancy may have a teratogenic effect on the fetus. A teratogen is a substance that can cause birth defects. The likelihood and severity of defects may be affected by the level of exposure and the stage of pregnancy that the exposure occurred at.
- Schizophrenia: A psychiatric disorder characterized by hallucinations and delusional beliefs where a person is unable to distinguish between reality and imagination. The condition tends to have a chronic nature and can be severely debilitating if treatment isn't sought.
- Stroke: Brain-related symptoms of bleeding or blockage.
- Stroke symptoms: Brain-related symptoms of bleeding or blockage.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Reduced judgement:
The following list of conditions
have 'Reduced judgement' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Reduced judgement or choose View All.
» Next page: Reduced judgment
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: