Treatments for Shock
The following treatments are listed for Shock
in our knowledge base:
Alternative Treatments for Shock
Alternative treatments, home remedies, other other complementary therapies that have been listed as possibly helpful for Shock in various sources may include:
- Elevate legs while lying down
- Arnica homeopathic remedy
- Aconite homeopathic remedy
- Carbo vegetabilis homeopathic remedy
- Veratrum album homeopathic remedy
- Camphora homeopathic remedy
- Cantharis homeopathic remedy
Drugs and Medications used to treat Shock:
Some of the drugs and medications used in the treatment of Shock may include:
- Dalalone DP
- Dalalone LA
- Decadron Nasal Spray
- Decadron Phosphate Ophthalmic
- Decadron Phosphate Respihaler
- Decadron Phosphate Turbinaire
- Decadron w/Xylocaine
- Decadron dose pack
- Decaject LA
- Dexacen LA-8
- Neodecadron Eye-Ear
- Clorpamina Andromaco Dopamina
- Formulation R
- Neo-Synephrine Extra Strength
- Neo-Synephrine Mild
- Neo-Synephrine Ophthalmic
- Neo-Synephrine Regular Strength
- Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray
- Vicks Sinex UltraFine Mist
Treatments for Causes of Shock
Review the treatment information pages for various causes of Shock:
More causes: not all possible causes for Shock are listed above; for a full list refer to causes of Shock.
Only your doctor can advise whether any of these treatments are appropriate
for your specific medical situation.
Always discuss all treatment options with your doctor before
making a decision,
including whether to start or discontinue any treatment plan.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Shock:
The following list of conditions
have 'Shock' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Shock or choose View All.
Conditions listing medical complications: Shock:
The following list of medical conditions have 'Shock'
or similar listed as a medical complication in our database.
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: