Glossary for Shoulder itch
Medical terms related to Shoulder itch or mentioned in this section include:
- Arm itch: A sensation that causes a desire to scratch the skin of the arm
- Atopic dermatitis: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Automobile accidents injury: An injury caused by the mechanism of a car accident
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Buttock itch: A sensation that causes a desire to scratch the skin of the buttocks
- Chronic Hepatitis: Chronic hepatitis is defined as inflammatory disease of the liver lasting for more than six months.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Long-term and generally irreversible disease of the kidneys due to infection, obstruction, congenital diseases or generalised diseases causing failure of the kidneys' normal functions.
- Chronic renal failure: Long-term and generally irreversible disease of the kidneys due to infection, obstruction, congenital diseases or generalised diseases causing failure of the kidneys' normal functions.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Contact dermatitis: Skin reaction to an irritant
- Eczema: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Finger itch: Finger itch is an unpleasant sensation that evokes the desire or reflex to scratch.
- Fractures: Breakage of bones
- HIV/AIDS: HIV is a sexually transmitted virus and AIDS is the progressive immune failure that HIV causes.
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Infection: Infections as a symptom.
- Injury: Any damage inflicted in the body
- Insect bites:
- Itching skin: Itching feeling of the skin.
- Liver symptoms: Symptoms affecting the liver
- Muscle spasm: The occurrence of a sudden prolonged and uncontrolled contraction of a muscle
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurodermatitis: Lichen simplex chronicus refers to thickened itchy skin that results from persistently rubbing or scratching an area of skin.
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Obstructive biliary disease: A disease process that causes obstruction or blockage in one of the bile ducts which are vessels that carry bile from the liver to the digestive system or gallbladder. Diseases that can cause such obstructions includes tumors, gallstones, parasites, bile duct inflammation, trauma to the bile duct and biliary strictures.
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Parasitic Conditions: A condition that is characterised by another organism living off another organism
- Scabies: Mite infection of the skin common in institutions.
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Shoulder conditions: Any condition that affects the shoulder
- Shoulder pain: Pain or discomfort in the shoulder joint
- Shoulder rash: An eruption on the skin of the shoulder.
- Shoulder symptoms: Symptoms affecting the shoulder
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin rash: Change in the skin which affects the color, appearance or texture.
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Sunburn: A skin inflammatory reaction due to overexposure to sun
- Upper arm itch: A sensation thatcauses a desire to scratch the skin of the upper arm
- Xerotic eczema: Xerotic eczema is a chronic skin condition characterized by very dry patches of skin. The condition is usually triggered by environments which have low humidity such as during winter - this causes the skin to become excessively dry.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Shoulder itch:
The following list of conditions
have 'Shoulder itch' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Shoulder itch or choose View All.
» Next page: Shoulder lump
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: