Medications or Substances causing Sneezing
Medications or substances causing Sneezing
The following drugs, medications, substances or toxins are some of the possible
causes of Sneezing as a symptom.
This list is incomplete and various other drugs or substances
may cause your symptoms (see Sneezing).
Always advise your doctor of any medications or treatments you are using,
including prescription, over-the-counter, supplements, herbal or alternative treatments.
- 4-Way Long Acting Nasal Solution
- Afrin Nasal Solution
- Allerest 12 hour Nasal Solution
- Chlorphed-LA Nasal Solution
- Cromolyn Sodium
- Dimetapp 12 Hour Spray
- Drixine Nasal
- Drixoral Nasal
- Logicin Rapid Relief Nasal Spray
- Nasex Nasal Decongestant
- Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Nasal Solution
- Nicorette DS
- Nicorette Plus
- Nicotine chewing gum
- Nostrilla Long Acting Nasal Solution
- NTZ Nasal Solution
- Oxidized Cellulose
- Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride
- PMS-Sodium Cromoglycate
- Sinarest 12 Hour Nasal Solution
- Vicks Sinex
- Vicks Sinex Long-Acting Nasal Solution
- Xylometazoline nasal spray
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Sneezing:
The following list of conditions
have 'Sneezing' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Sneezing or choose View All.
Conditions listing medical complications: Sneezing:
The following list of medical conditions have 'Sneezing'
or similar listed as a medical complication in our database.
» Next page: Videos relating to Sneezing
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: