Glossary for Tingling hands
Medical terms related to Tingling hands or mentioned in this section include:
- Arm paresthesia: Arm tingling, prickling, numbness or burning sensations
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Hand or wrist problems; often from repetitive motion.
- Chronic Myeloproliferative Disorders: A group of blood cancers where excessive numbers of blood cells are made by overactive or cancerous bone marrow. The number of excess blood cells tends to grow slowly. Examples of such disorders includes chronic myelogenous leukemia, polycythemia vera and essential thrombocythemia. The symptoms are determined by which particular blood cancer is involved.
- Classic migraine: Migraine is a neurological disorder that generally involves repeated headaches. Some people also have nausea, vomiting, and other symptoms. Most people with migraines do not have any warning before it occurs. However, some people have a visual disturbance called an aura before the headache starts.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Diarrhea: Loose, soft, or watery stool.
- Eczema: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Emery-Nelson syndrome: A rare condition characterized by a flat face and hand and foot abnormalities.
- Finger numbness: Loss of feeling or sensation
- Finger paresthesia: Finger tingling, prickling, numbness or burning sensations
- Foot paresthesia: Foot tingling, prickling, numbness or burning sensations
- Fractures: Breakage of bones
- Hand numbness: Loss of feeling or sensation
- Hand paresthesia: Hand tingling, prickling, numbness or burning sensations
- Hand symptoms: Symptoms affecting the hand
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Headache: Pain affecting the head or brain area.
- Hyperventilation: Abnormally fast and deep breathing.
- Itching skin: Itching feeling of the skin.
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Migraine: Severe complex headaches that occur periodically
- Nausea: The queasy feeling of nausea and often also vomiting.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Palm tingling: Abnormal sensation of tingling in the palms.
- Paresthesias: Tingling, prickling, numbness or burning sensations
- Peripheral neuropathy: Any loss in the function of the peripheral nervous system
- Polyarteritis nodosa: A serious blood vessel disease where small and medium-sized arteries become swollen and damaged and are unable to adequately supply oxygenated blood to various tissues in the body. The disease can occur in a mild form or a serious, rapidly fatal form.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: A condition where the body extremities sweat and turn blue and cold. Exposure to cold, emotional stress and smoking may trigger the condition. Also known as acrocyanosis.
- Scleroderma, systemic: A rare autoimmune connective tissue disease where the body attacks parts of the body and causes scarring and thickness of the tissue. In the systemic form, the skin and organs are involved.
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Tingling: Tingling, prickling, or pins-and-needles sensations
- Tingling hands in pregnancy: Tingling in the hands in a woman who is pregnant
- Vertigo: Feeling that the room or person is moving or spinning.
- Vitamin B6 -- adverse effects: Regular use of large doses of vitamin B6 supplements can cause adverse effects.
- Vomiting: Vomiting or retching symptoms.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Tingling hands:
The following list of conditions
have 'Tingling hands' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Tingling hands or choose View All.
» Next page: Tingling hands in pregnancy
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: