Glossary for Toe paresthesia
Medical terms related to Toe paresthesia or mentioned in this section include:
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Basilar artery migraine: Basilar migraine (BM), also known as Bickerstaff syndrome, consists of headache accompanied by dizziness, ataxia, tinnitus, decreased hearing, nausea and vomiting, dysarthria, diplopia, loss of balance, bilateral paresthesias or paresis, altered consciousness, syncope, and sometimes loss of consciousness.
- Body symptoms: Symptoms affecting the entire body features.
- Brain symptoms: Symptoms affecting the brain
- Broken toe: Fracture of a bone in a toe
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy: A rare disorder involving swelling of nerve roots and destruction of the protective layer around nerves. Severe symptoms can take up to a year or more to develop.
- Common symptoms: The most common symptoms
- Decreased folate: Decrease in one of the B vitamins required for red blood cell production
- Diabetic neuropathy: nerve damage which maybe motor, sensory and autonomic
- Foot paresthesia: Foot tingling, prickling, numbness or burning sensations
- Foot symptoms: Symptoms affecting one or both feet
- Haim-Munk syndrome: A rare inherited disorder involving red, thickened patches of skin on the palms and soles, skin infections and nail and teeth abnormalities.
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Hypoparathyroidism familial isolated: A rare familial condition involving low levels of parathyroid hormone which upsets the body's ability to regulate calcium and phosphate. The severity of symptoms is determined by the how low the parathyroid hormone level is.
- Keratosis palmoplantaris -- periodontopathia -- onychogryposis: A rare syndrome characterized by gum disease, nail and skin problems and various other anomalies.
- Leg paresthesia: Leg tingling, prickling, numbness or burning sensations
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Lower leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the lower legs, calves and shins.
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Neurological symptoms: Any symptoms that are caused by neurological conditions
- Numbness of both elbows: Numbness of both elbows refers to the loss or reduction of sensation in the elbows.
- Pain: Any type of pain sensation symptoms.
- Paresthesias: Tingling, prickling, numbness or burning sensations
- Peripheral neuropathy: Any loss in the function of the peripheral nervous system
- Peripheral vascular disease: Disease of arteries supplying the legs or sometimes arms
- Plantar fascitis:
- Sensations: Changes to sensations or the senses
- Sensory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the sensory systems.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord: Gradual spinal cord degeneration
- Tingling: Tingling, prickling, or pins-and-needles sensations
- Tingling toe: Tingling or pins-and-needles in the toes
- Toe numbness: Loss of feeling or sensation
- Toe pain: Pain affecting one or more toes
- Toe swelling: Edema of the toes.
- Toe symptoms: Symptoms affecting the toes
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: A deficiency of Vitamin B12 primarily causes anemias the body is unable to make sufficient quantities of normal red blood cells. Severe cases can lead to permanent nervous system problems. The vitamin B12 deficiency can result from absorption problems, insufficient dietary intake, certain medications (e.g. metformin), inherited conditions (e.g. transcobalamin deficiency) and certain chronic parasitic intestinal infestations.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Toe paresthesia:
The following list of conditions
have 'Toe paresthesia' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Toe paresthesia or choose View All.
Conditions listing medical complications: Toe paresthesia:
The following list of medical conditions have 'Toe paresthesia'
or similar listed as a medical complication in our database.
» Next page: Join in at the forums
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: