Glossary for Toe rash
Medical terms related to Toe rash or mentioned in this section include:
- Arm symptoms: Symptoms affecting the arm
- Athlete's foot: A condition which is characterized by a chronic superificial infection of the foot caused by a fungi
- Bacterial meningitis: Bacterial meningitis is a form of meningitis caused by bacteria that normally lives in the mouth and throat. When the immune system is unable to supress this bacteria, it travels to the cerebrospinal spinal fluid in the brain. From there it affects the membranes surrounding the brain.
- Behind knee rash: An eruption on the skin behind the knee.
- Chickenpox: Common viral infection.
- Contact dermatitis: Skin reaction to an irritant
- Cradle Cap: Common scalp condition in babies
- Dandruff: Scaly and dry material that is shed from the scalp
- Discoid eczema: Discoid eczema is a common form of skin inflammation and irritation characterized by its round or oval shape. The size of the lesions may vary from a few millimetres to centimetres across. The cause is unknown but minor injuries such as insect bites may be triggers. The lesions tend to occur most often on the limbs.
- Dry skin: Dryness, cracking or scaling of the skin.
- Eczema: Skin rash usually from allergic causes.
- Erythema nodosum: Allergic skin condition usually on the legs
- Foot itch: Itchy feeling of the foot
- Foot rash: An eruption on the skin of the foot.
- Foot swelling: Oedema of the foot.
- Foot symptoms: Symptoms affecting one or both feet
- Forearm rash: An eruption on the skin of the forearm.
- Groin rash: Change of the skin which affects its colour, appearance or texture in the groin area.
- HIV/AIDS: HIV is a sexually transmitted virus and AIDS is the progressive immune failure that HIV causes.
- Hand rash: An eruption on the skin of the hand.
- Heat rash: Skin rash due to hot and humid weather
- Ichthyosis: Fish-like scaly dry skin areas
- Knee rash: An eruption on the skin of the knee.
- Kneecap rash: An eruption on the skin of the kneecap.
- Knuckle rash: Change in the skin of the knuckles which affects the color, appearance or texture.
- Leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the leg
- Limb symptoms: Symptoms affecting the limbs
- Lower leg symptoms: Symptoms affecting the lower legs, calves and shins.
- Measles: Once common viral infection now rare due to vaccination.
- Melanoma: Melanoma is the most dangerous type of skin cancer. It is the leading cause of death from skin disease. It involves cells called melanocytes, which produce a skin pigment called melanin. Melanin is responsible for skin and hair color.
- Palm rash: Change in the skin which affects the color, appearance or texture.
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum: A rare inflammatory skin disorder characterized by small red bumps or blisters which eventually become ulcerated.
- Q fever: A disease caused by Coxiella burnetti which causes fever, headache and muscle pain.
- Rash: Rash of any type affecting the skin.
- Skin problems: Any condition that affects the skin
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Sole rash: An eruption on the skin of the sole.
- Stasis dermatitis:
- Syphilis: A sexually transmitted disease caused by a bacteria (Treponema pallidum). The condition is often asymptomatic in the early stages but one or more sores may be present in the early stages. Untreated syphilis usually results in remission of visible symptoms but further severe damage may occur to internal organs and other body tissues which can result in death.
- Tinea: A condition which is characterized by an infection caused by a fungus
- Toe pain: Pain affecting one or more toes
- Toe swelling: Edema of the toes.
- Toe symptoms: Symptoms affecting the toes
- Venous Insufficiency: A condition which is characterized by inadequacy of the venous valves which impairs venous drainage
- Venous insufficiency: A condition which is characterized by inadequacy of the venous valves which impairs venous drainage
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Toe rash:
The following list of conditions
have 'Toe rash' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Toe rash or choose View All.
» Next page: Toe sensitive
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: