Glossary for Tooth abscess
Medical terms related to Tooth abscess or mentioned in this section include:
- Abscess: This is an area of puss collected in a cavity which is constituted by necrotised tissue
- Actinomycosis: A chronic infection usually caused by an organism normally found in human bowels and mouths. The disease usually affects the face and neck and results in deep, lumpy abscesses that emit a grainy pus through multiple sinuses.
- Acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis: A reoccurring periodontal disease which results in necrosis and ulceration of the gums. Symptoms may include fever, bone loss, breath odor and enlarge neck and throat lymph nodes. Also called trench mouth, Vincent's angina or Vincent's infection.
- Bleeding symptoms: Any type of bleeding symptoms.
- Breath symptoms: Breath-related symptoms including breath odor
- Breathing symptoms: Symptoms affecting the breathing systems.
- Dental caries: Decay of the teeth
- Dental symptoms: Symptoms affecting teeth or mouth area.
- Face symptoms: Symptoms affecting the face
- Gingivitis: Inflammation of the gums
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Infection: Infections as a symptom.
- Injury: Any damage inflicted in the body
- Mouth symptoms: Symptoms of the mouth or oral area.
- Periodontitis: Dental infection of the gums and/or related bones.
- Respiratory symptoms: Symptoms affecting the breathing systems.
- Throat symptoms: Symptoms affecting the throat
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay or dental caries
- Tooth pain: Toothache due to infectious or non-infectious etiology.
- Trench mouth: A reoccurring periodontal disease which results in necrosis and ulceration of the gums. Symptoms may include fever, bone loss, breath odor and enlarge neck and throat lymph nodes. Also called acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis, Vincent's angina or Vincent's infection.
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Tooth abscess:
The following list of conditions
have 'Tooth abscess' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Tooth abscess or choose View All.
Conditions listing medical complications: Tooth abscess:
The following list of medical conditions have 'Tooth abscess'
or similar listed as a medical complication in our database.
» Next page: Disease Center Information
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: