Glossary for White flat lesions
Medical terms related to White flat lesions or mentioned in this section include:
- Altered pigmentation: discoloration of the skin can be caused by various factors
- Chediak-Higashi Syndrome: An inherited immune system disorder resulting in frequent infections, lack of skin and eye pigmentation, neurological diseases and early death.
- Darier Disease: A slowly progressing inherited skin disorder characterized by small brownish warty bumps and nail abnormalities. The skin disorder because the skin cells are not held together properly.
- Face symptoms: Symptoms affecting the face
- Flat white skin lesions in children: Flat white skin lesions in children are sores or ulcers on the skin of a child that are flat and white in color.
- Hypomelanosis of Ito: A rare genetic neurocutaneous disorder characterized by unusual patterns of depigmented skin and associated disorders such as seizures, psychomotor retardation and eye abnormalities.
- Hypopigmented lesions in children: Hypopigmented lesions in children refers are sores or ulcers that are colorless or have lost color in a child.
- Piebaldism: Hypopigmented lesions in children refers are sores or ulcers that are colorless or have lost color in a child.
- Pityriasis Alba: A chronic skin condition affecting mostly children or adolescents. It involves hypopigmentation or lighter patches on the skin usually on the cheeks. The rash may be covered by fine skin flakes.
- Pityriasis Versicolor: Fungal skin infection
- Vitiligo: A condition which is characterized by chronic pigmentary changes to the skin seen by white patches
- Waardenburg syndrome: A rare genetic disorder with a large variation in range and severity of symptoms but generally involves hearing loss, characteristic facial abnormalities and changes in skin, hair and eye pigmentation.
- White lesions: White lesions refers to abnormal areas of tissue that are white.
- White skin lesions in children: White skin lesions in children is a condition in which a child has areas of abnormal skin tissue that are white in color.
- Whitening: Whitening or reduced coloring of the skin
Conditions listing medical symptoms: White flat lesions:
The following list of conditions
have 'White flat lesions' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of White flat lesions or choose View All.
» Next page: White lesions
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: