Glossary for Yellow eyes in pregnancy
Medical terms related to Yellow eyes in pregnancy or mentioned in this section include:
- Abdominal symptoms: Symptoms affecting the abdomen or digestive tract
- Acute fatty liver of pregnancy: A rare complication of pregnancy that can occur in the second half of the pregnancy. It is characterized by excessive fatty deposits in the liver which can be fatal without prompt diagnosis and treatment which involves delivering the baby as soon as possible.
- Cholestasis: A condition where bile formation or flow is reduced.
- Cholestasis disease of pregnancy: A liver condition that can occur usually in the last stage of pregnancy. The flow of bile in the gallbladder or liver is impaired by the high levels of pregnancy hormones. The bile acids build up in the organs and then enter the bloodstream. The main symptom is usually itching. Symptoms usually resolve after delivering the baby. Risk factors includes existing liver condition, multiple pregnancy and a family history of the condition.
- Congestive cardiac failure: A condition characterized by breathlessness and abnormal sodium and water retention.
- Digestive symptoms: Any symptoms affecting the digestive tract.
- Eclampsia: serious complication of pregnancy and is characterised by high blood pressure and convulsions
- Eye symptoms: Symptoms affecting the eye
- Face symptoms: Symptoms affecting the face
- Female reproductive symptoms: Symptoms affecting the female reproductive organs.
- Gallstones: A condition where biliary calculi form in the gallbladder
- HIV/AIDS: HIV is a sexually transmitted virus and AIDS is the progressive immune failure that HIV causes.
- Head symptoms: Symptoms affecting the head or brain
- Hemochromatosis: Excess of iron leading to problems with joints, liver, heart and pancreas.
- Jaundice in pregnancy: Jaundice in pregnancy is a yellow discolouration of the skin and mucous membranes associated with liver malfunction.
- Liver symptoms: Symptoms affecting the liver
- Nerve symptoms: Symptoms affecting the nerves
- Pancreatic cancer: Pancreatic cancer is a malignant neoplasm of the pancreas
- Pregnancy symptoms: Symptoms related to pregnancy.
- Pregnancy toxemia /hypertension: Preeclampsia is the development of high blood pressure, excess protein in the urine and swelling during pregnancy. Hypertension is a serious health condition due to the fact that it often causes no symptoms until it is severe. The blood pressure usually returns to normal after delivery.
- Pregnancy-related conditions: Any condition that is related to or caused by pregnancy
- Reye's syndrome: is a potentially fatal disease that causes numerous detrimental effects to many organs, especially the brain and liver
- Septicemia: A systemic inflammatory response to an infection.
- Severe vomiting: A condition which is characterized by severe vomiting
- Skin symptoms: Symptoms affecting the skin.
- Viral Hepatitis: hepatitis describes inflammation of the liver. Hepatitis may be caused by alcohol, drugs, autoimmune diseases, metabolic diseases, and viruses. Viral infection accounts for more than half the cases of acute hepatitis.
- Wilson's disease: Wilson disease, or hepatolenticular degeneration, is a neurodegenerative disease of copper metabolism.
- Women's health symptoms: Symptoms related to women's health.
- Yellow eyes: Yellow color of the white of the eyes
Conditions listing medical symptoms: Yellow eyes in pregnancy:
The following list of conditions
have 'Yellow eyes in pregnancy' or similar
listed as a symptom in our database.
This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete.
Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause
of any symptom.
Select from the following alphabetical view of conditions which
include a symptom of Yellow eyes in pregnancy or choose View All.
» Next page: Yellow lesions
Medical Tools & Articles:
Tools & Services:
Forums & Message Boards
- Ask or answer a question at the Boards: