Drug Causes of Transient burning
Medication causes list:
The list of possible medications or substances
mentioned in sources as possibe causes of Transient burning includes:
- 4-Way Long Acting Nasal Solution
- Afrin Nasal Solution
- Allerest 12 hour Nasal Solution
- Chlorphed-LA Nasal Solution
- Drixoral Nasal
- Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Nasal Solution
- Nostrilla Long Acting Nasal Solution
- NTZ Nasal Solution
- Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride
- Sinarest 12 Hour Nasal Solution
- Vicks Sinex Long-Acting Nasal Solution
About medication causes:
Another misdiagnosis possibility is that a particular medication or
substance may be the real cause of the disease.
Certain medications, chemicals, toxins or substances
may possibly be underlying causes of Transient burning.
Side effects of medications, or exposure
to toxins, chemicals, or other substances may cause a symptom or condition.
Hence, they become possible underlying causes of Transient burning
but are often misdiagnosed or overlooked as a cause.
For a general overview of this misdiagnosis issue,
see Medication Underlying Cause Misdiagnosis.