Treatments for White coat hypertension
Treatment List for White coat hypertension
The list of treatments mentioned in various sources
for White coat hypertension
includes the following list.
Always seek professional medical advice about any treatment
or change in treatment plans.
- No treatment is required - it is best to avoid taking unnecessary blood pressure-reducing medications as it may result in low blood pressure.
- Home monitoring - may help establish diagnosis
- Lifestyle changes are useful to implement as many patients will go on to develop hypertension
- Lose weight - if overweight
- Low-salt/low-sodium diet
- DASH diet - Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension
- Avoid alcohol
- Quit smoking
- Low-caffeine diet - though the NHLBI reports that caffeine has usually only a temporary effect and need not be eradicated unless you are sensitive to it
- Low-fat diet
Alternative Treatments for White coat hypertension
Alternative treatments or home remedies that have been listed as possibly helpful for White coat hypertension may include:
White coat hypertension: Marketplace Products, Discounts & Offers
Products, offers and promotion categories available for White coat hypertension:
White coat hypertension: Research Doctors & Specialists
Research all specialists including ratings, affiliations, and sanctions.
Hospitals & Medical Clinics: White coat hypertension
Research quality ratings and patient incidents/safety measures
for hospitals and medical facilities in specialties related to White coat hypertension:
Hospital & Clinic quality ratings »
Choosing the Best Treatment Hospital:
More general information, not necessarily in relation to White coat hypertension,
on hospital and medical facility performance and surgical care quality:
Buy Products Related to Treatments for White coat hypertension